Jodo Call offers multiple business features such as Location, Device type, Bandwidth, Product Identification, Business Function identification, etc for effective caller handling and better utilization of caller’s time.
JODO CALL INBOUND
- ACD: Dynamic caller allocation to agents via pre-defined business rules. Optimized call allocations for inbound voice interactions.
- CALLER WAIT TIME AND QUEUE POSITION: Callers are informed of their estimated wait time and queue position, allowing them to decide to wait or call back at another time, giving them better transparency of relative wait times.
- TRANSFER AND CONFERENCE: Call functions supporting real-time resource interactions and assisted transfers.
- ROUTING CAPABILITIES: Callers are routed based on pre-defined business rules to (skills, teams, departments, services, etc.) and may also be routed based on real-time (in Queue) availabilities.
AND MUCH MORE…
- ACD QUEUE TRANSFER: Resource-driven re-routing capabilities for more effective management of customer expectations.
- CALLBACK SOLUTION: Provide the ability for callers to request a callback, based on expected wait times.
- DATA TRANSFERS: Caller, selection, customer and routing data inputs may be transferred to desktops or to pre-populate CRM systems saving handling time, with the same information available for reporting or monitoring purposes.
- SCREEN CAPTURE: Supporting business risk management, quality monitoring, resource training, and compliance – including the ability to mask sensitive data.
JODO CALL OUTBOUND
- OUTBOUND MANUAL DIALING: Allows resources to form their own dialing list and conduct 1-to-1 outbound calls.
- OUTBOUND PREVIEW DIALING: Allows resources to select specific records from within a dialing list.
- OUTBOUND PROGRESSIVE DIALING: Allows automation of dialing plans, automatically run based on resource availability.
- OUTBOUND PREDICTIVE DIALING: Allows for a pre-emptive dialing plan, based on resources expected availability.
AND MUCH MORE…
- OUTBOUND MESSENGER DIALING: Allows business messaging to be relayed to a customer list via automation techniques.
- LEAST COST ROUTING (LCR): Provides automated cost-effective dialing across geographies.
- BLENDED ROUTING (INBOUND AND OUTBOUND): Increases resource productivity by automating a blend of inbound calls and outbound campaign calls.